Howdy, folks! Welcome to the new board created expressly for Roleplaying fun. Roleplay is a lot of fun. It's something I enjoy very much because you can actually be your favorite characters. But as with anything else, there has to be rules. So, here are some rules and guidelines we need to follow as we play out our favorite characters:
1. This is a Disney board. I feel that our RPGs should be primarily Disney. For that reason, in the games in which you play a non-Disney character (yourself or anything else that isn't Disney), you need to play two Disney characters.
2. Please be respectful of everyone.
3. We have a board for Fanfics. This is not the board to post fanfics. And please do not write your RPs as fanfics.
4. To prevent RPGs from becoming fanfic in nature, you need to have at least 4 players before you begin your RPG.
5. Mrs. Nesbit/proboards rules apply. No profanity, rude comments, or anything of a suggestive nature will be tolerated.
6. HAVE FUN!!
Avatar: Here's Sleeping Beauty Castle for the theme.
"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."--Walt Disney
Post by Mrs. Nesbit on Aug 7, 2006 10:21:02 GMT -5
Members with Disney pets may start threads to interact with their animals. They may be group threads in which you can invite other pet owners to join you or just ones for your self. These threads will be the only exception to the rules above regarding sign ups etc.