Post by icyheart16 on Mar 23, 2013 18:06:05 GMT -5
1) Johnny Depp - He made a very dashing pirate, but I'd have to say that my favorite movie he's ever done was The Secret Window. I love psychological thrillers like that!
2) Justin Timberlake - I'm gonna have to say Trouble With the Curve with Clint Eastwood. The character Justin portrayed was so fun and full of life. Just stirred my crush!
3) Gerard Butler - P.S. I Love You... hands down one of the best movies of all time. So sweet and so romantic. To think your husband planned out everything so you weren't alone and you still heard from him after he passed? Best guy ever award!
4) Ryan Reynolds - Considering that Ryan brings his quirky humor into every movie he does, it does make it kinda hard for me to make this decision. But I will have to say Blade: Trinity. Hands down... his character was HILLARIOUS! "Right about my Hello Kitty tattoo..." lol!
5) Ryan Gosling - THE NOTEBOOK SUCKS! That being said, I choose Crazy, Stupid Love. He turns from a suave man whore to a head over heels affectionate man. Love love love it!